The clock struck midnight as I was on a train from Delhi to Mumbai...not the ideal way to celebrate the start of a new year. Everyone says that I'll spend the rest of the year travelling. Not so sure that's true - last year I celebrated at a party and I did not spend the rest of the year partying!
Nevertheless, 2011 has not been so good to me so far, and I've really not been in the mood to be creative. The only reason I'm writing this entry today is I'm feeling under the weather (due to 'safe to drink...there's nothing wrong with it!' yellow water) and I thought (rightly) that it'd perk me up a bit...
So I thought that I'd try to get my life in order a bit and set a few goals. I've not managed to come up with many so far (being ill has made my head go squishy!) so this may be an ongoing task...
1. Write out monthly goals
2. Start speaking Hindi
3. Set up a financial plan and start saving
4. Make craft work for me
5. Read books/reports about success - 1 a month
So here we go...
January 2011 Goals
(well...last 2 weeks of Jan goals!)
1. Try out two new recipes and blog about them (on my other blog...the one about food)
2. Do at least 1 zentangle a week
3. Set up a tangle pattern book
4. Read at least 2 books, 1 of which should be related to success
5. Make and market Valentines day cards
6. Finish a chapter in my Hindi book
Gosh...looks like I'm going to be busy!
Happy 2011 everyone :D