Saturday, November 6, 2010

So I went to Goa and when I came back this had happened...


...Yes, I'd been given an award for my blog from a lovely little world. A big thank you goes to 'A Lovely Little World'- you made me feel special and brought a huge, beaming smile to my face :D

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

Ok then... I guess it's time to pass it forward.
I'd like to pass this award on to these 7 bloggers - they all inspire me in so many different ways...

Run With Scissors
A Quirky Girl's Thoughts
The Loulogue
I am the diva
The girl and boy
My Hobbie Lobbie
secretly loves pink


7 Things...

1. I'm English but I'm living in Mumbai
2. I've recently been inspired by sooooo many good blogs and have taken up journalling, crochet, knitting, zentanglling, and blogging of course!
3. I can cook a great pav bhaji
4. I'm learning Hindi
5. I'm a bookaholic - friends were astounded on the train journey home recently when I finished 'The Memory Keeper's Daughter' in one go!
6. By day (and night too sometimes) I'm a trainer in a big company
7. I have a crazy, chocolate brown labrador, Coco, who is pawing at me to play as I type...


So back to Saturday and more crafty stuff...

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! :D
    You're learning Hindi? Is it difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup... really difficult. And when I say 'learning' I mean really, REALLY slowly!
    tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for such a lovely award!! I really enjoyed reading your "7 Things" and getting to know a little bit about you. You sound like such a cute and quirky person! Congrats on receiving this award! You definitely deserve it because your blog is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for the award Claire! btw did u manage to find the shop at Malad Station?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes - Thanks, I did... and I've got a quite a few more photos to put up here of the bits and bobs I've been up to.

    ReplyDelete